Sunday, February 13, 2011

Celebrate

My 4 year old ask me to make a card for him to give to Jake a 20 year old. He just loves him.. Dom (my son) told me (Jake) loves pink and the color of the sun {yellow}. Just to cute when there little.. I showed him the B for Boy cartridge and this is what he choose. I didn't add pink hee hee but added the color of the sun. I think it came out cute.
Thanks for stopping by..


Gypse
 B for Boy:  plane cut @ 3.5in (add my own layer)
Just Because Cards: Base card cut @ 4in
Extras: buttons, twine, and gel pen
Enjoy,
Nicole

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the paper you used for the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally LOVE it! Of course I told you that when I saw it in person LOL!!!
    hugs my bestie~Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...so cute and good choice Dom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Great boy card:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, and what a fun little story to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm truly thankful for the commemnet!! Love hearing from you all..
Nicole {smiles}