Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Happy

A Birthday card for my boss.. I had a hard time because it needed to be perfect.. SHE has a bug herself.. The presser!!! Thank God, she loved it.. I love it too.. She loves blue!! I’m so in to Polka Dots right now.. Can you tell?? Hee hee
Thanks for stopping by,
Enjoy..


Cupcake: Doodle charmers 3.75in
Versamark stamp pad  the craft cards stock with the great polka dot stamp my Bestie told me about 
(THANKS xoxo Rach)
Punch: Large Scallop
Stickles
Cuddle bug
Hero arts stamps

Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Momo's, love the cupcake!
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My Bestie! I love this card tho I told you that when I saw it in person! Sooo where is this BIG scallop punch from I NEED that one! LOL I LOVE IT!
    hugs~Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cupcake! I love it, you are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and the little details you added look super!!

    I am a new follower. Momo sent me! I would love for you to visit my blog and become a follower.

    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I'm truly thankful for the commemnet!! Love hearing from you all..
Nicole {smiles}